Thursday, February 25, 2010

A - C (Alphabetical by first name)

Alicia Salisbury Grunig

I attended Snow College for a year where I met my husband David. We got married in 2001. I graduated from Utah College of Massage Therapy in 2003 and We moved to Virginia in January 2004 so I could work as a Massage Therapist at The Homestead Resort. We then moved back in December 2005 to be closer to family. We had our first son in May 2007 named David Jr "DJ" and our second son Everett this past May 2010. I have been selling Mary Kay for a couple of years but prefer to be with my sons.





Ashli Anderson Parry
I met my husband Gary at the singles ward, We dated for about 4 months before we got engaged. I thought my mom was going to fall off her chair when he asked my dad. Lol! We married in Oct of 2007. He is a wonderful stepdad to Alexis. She adores him, We had Kyra Grace Parry in Dec of 2008. She is a little curly redheaded fireball. Alexis is 9 and is growing up so fast, I can't keep up with her schedule. We both adore our little girls. I currently work for Q Analysts as a Client Services Coordinator/Office Manager. Gary works for Pilot Travel Centers while he is continuing his schooling/Career in the Navy for Special Intelligence and Warefare Spec. We can't make it to the reunion but will be thinkin about all the good times that was spent at good ole Taylorsville High.




Brandi Banks Hess
Ok I am officially feeling old! Yep that's me and my cute hubby of 8
1/2 freaking years!! and my three cute bambinos! After High school I
went to SUU for a year and then the follwoing winter the hubster and I
got hitched. I finished up my bachelors in Human Development and
Family studies at the U and I have been playing mommy for the past 5
years. We live in Kaysville right now and I really can't complain too
much. I LOVE my life however I am feeling a little mother henish with
these three kids. It's so werid to think that high school was so long
ago yet the memories seem like they were just last week. I am excited
to catch up with all of you warriors and see your cute faces!



Hello T-Ville! The past ten years:

1. Earned a Bachelors degree in Secondary Art Education at the University of Utah
2. Broke my back and met "the one" all in the same trip
3. Working at a Junior High in Ogden as an Artist Teacher and coached basketball a bit
4. Married "the one!"
5. Got a truck, a house with a basketball court and a dog, the queen of the house
6. Earned a Masters degree in Education at Weber State University
7. Traveled to Greece, Africa, Gibraltar, Spain, Paris, Mexico, Caribbean
8. Living the dream!

Wish all of you well! Briana Benson Udink


Brooke Taylor Firth

I have been married for ten years to the same amazing man I’ve been desperately in love with since I was fifteen years old. We have two beautiful kids: a little boy who is almost 8 and a 3 year old little girl. I am an Escrow Officer for Premium Title and Escrow, and also own my own Interior Design company. I’m not happy about the fact that we are celebrating our ten year high school reunion, because deep down I’m still only eighteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment