Thursday, February 25, 2010

D - G

Danielle Dennis Oldroyd

I have been married to Ryan Oldroyd (class of '98) for 9 1/2 years. My husband is a Pediatric Nurse at Primary's and I stay home with the kids. We have a 4 year old daughter Brooklynn, 21 month old boy Cameron and expecting a baby girl in the Fall.




Dave Sunderl
and

"Sup y'all. After H.S. I headed out for Army basic training. After spending some time stationed in Colorado and California with the Army, I decided to move to Portland, OR in 2005. Shortly after that I met Kimmi, my wife and my best friend. We have been married for 3 years. Then this is the part where I gloat about my awesome job, and how I've done so much cooler stuff than everyone else since high school... Right? Isn't that how it works? No? Okay, then. Well, this just got really awkward...."

No comments:

Post a Comment