Thursday, February 25, 2010

K - M

Kip Howell














Laura Lopshire (Zolman)
After Highschool I attended Ricks College/BYU-Idaho for 2 years, then moved to Provo and did a year at BYU before serving an LDS Mission in Osorno, Chile. After my mission I finished up at BYU and got a degree in History. The month after graduating I married Ben Lopshire (October 2006). Within a month I was expecting and Asher William was born in July 2007. While being pregnant I taught Spanish (no, not History) to 9th grade students at a Charter school in West Jordan. I decided to stay home with Asher and teach private Spanish lessons until we decided to have another baby. Keara Lynn was born in Aug 2009 and I love being at home with my kiddos. My husband is a Web Developer and is so good to me. He is a great dad too :) Currently we live in Midvale, UT.
Laura Lopshire (Zolman)


Lynzi Layton

I was not sure if I was going to be able to make it to the reunion this year.. However, Briana quickly reminded me of our fascination with Romi and Michele’s High School Reunion and I just had to find a way to do it.. With that said, I will have to break it to you that I did not invent the post-it... But I did do a few other things in the last ten years (wow, I swear it was just yesterday).
After graduation I went to the University of Utah where I dabbled in many different scholastic venues. I eventually found my calling in education and child development. There is NOTHING more encouraging and beautiful than the laughter and love of children. I currently teach 1st grade at an AMAZING school and seriously LOVE every minute of it... Minus the paycheck. (sigh)... Although, the saying runs true, it doesn’t matter what you make as long as you love what you do...
I spent a summer in Lima, Peru volunteering in one of the largest orphanages and learning from their perseverance and unconditional love.
My love life consisted of many, many, many toads! Nonetheless, I finally found my prince charming, Jordan. It is great to finally be in a mature, loving, fulfilling relationship. We have a two beautiful ‘children’ (amongst the 30 I have daily): Dog Ruby and Cat Lily.
Life has given me many blessing and I am so happy to hear about all of yours this August! See you soon!


Mary Mikell Sudweeks (Gardner)

Phillip and I have been married for 8 years and have two of the best children in the world! Phillip works hard everyday for us and I get to stay home with our kids. Jack is 6 yrs old and Maggie will be 4 next month. We are currently living in Lehi, Ut and enjoy every day we have together. Some of our favorite things to do together are: traveling, swimming, hiking, biking, playing sports and going to the dinosaur museum. This probably could get more boring but I'll just stop now and save you all the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment