Thursday, February 25, 2010

H - J


Heather Buhler Meyers
What I've been up to since High School:
I married Jared Meyers in February 2003 and then graduated from SLCC in the Fall of 2003 with an Associates degree in Music. I started attending the University of Utah in the Fall of 2003. In February 2006 we had our first child, a son, Christian. In the Spring of 2009, I graduated from University of Utah with a Bachelors of Music with an emphasis in Education. Last summer we moved to Phoenix Arizona as Jared started his final internship for his Doctor of Audiology degree there. In December of 2009, we had our second child, a daughter, Vivian. Right now, I am enjoying my time home with my two children and teaching music privately on the side.



Jake and Marissa (McCullough) Maxfield

Jake and I started dating around Thanksgiving of our Senior year, and I never imagined that first date would lead to a fabulous marriage with two gorgeous kids and a life we love! I went to Utah State University and graduated in 2005 with a degree in Music Education and then taught choir for two years at South
Jordan Middle School. Jake is finishing a degree in Business Logistics Management and works as Director of Transportation for Broken Arrow Construction. We have a daughter, Sydney, who is 4, and just had a son, Beckett, who is 2 months. (We don't have a picture of the 4 of us yet!) We love to travel and have lived all over Utah and spent our summers working at Lake Squam in New Hampshire, but we are currently settled in South Jordan. We can't seem to stay put long, so we drag our little ones on trips and hiking adventures as often as possible! Can't wait to see everybody!



Jessica Balderas
Met my husband, Bryce, at SLCC and was married in July 2002.
In 2004, we bought a duplex downtown and vacationed to St. Maarten.
Our first son, Parker, was born in December 2004.
In 2005, we went on a Carribean cruise and in 2006 we went to Coronado.
In 2007, we got a dog and vacationed to the Dominican Republic.
Our second son, Evan, was born in October 2008.
In 2009 we went camping at Bryce Canyon.
In 2010 we moved to Manhattan for 5 months and vacationed to Costa Rica.

We did all that while I was a stay-at-home mom, with an in-home daycare, and attending the
University of Utah studying Health Education and Nutrition.

No comments:

Post a Comment