Thursday, February 25, 2010

N - P

Nick Barton

Hey Everybody!

I have been married to Morgan (my dream girl) for 3 years and have a son named Jake who is now 3 months old. Morgan was a 3rd grade teacher and now a full-time mom. I worked a few years in project management for a software firm and decided to do law school down here at Arizona State University so I could sue the crap out of people (j/k). I have a little over a year left and I'm working for a firm in Mesa. Looking forward to reading about everyone else!


Patrick Barrett

I am currently living in Roy with my wife April and son Boston who will be 20 months old on the 20th of June. I graduated with a Bachelors degree in Accounting from Weber State University in the fall of of 2004, and graduated with a Masters degree (MACC) in the spring of 2007 from Weber State University.

I work in Salt Lake City as a financial analyst/accountant for a company by the name of Dyno Nobel.

Attached are a few updated pictures of me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment